Official North America
The ALPINE 510 is the groomer built around performance and ease-of-use. All the latest improvements codeveloped with users have been included in this machine.
Finally, the driver’s comfort has been optimized due to the pneumatic Recaro seat as well as sound and vibration insulation of the cabin.
The central driving position gives clear visibility in front and to the sides leading to improved safety and more comfortable driving.
Derived from aerospace technology, the windscreen and side windows with anti-frost microfilaments provide great visibility even in a white out.
The controls give fantastic precision and the user-friendly joystick provides excellent handling.
The ALPINE 510 is equipped with many standard
features to meet the requirements of even the most demanding users.
for all types of slopes from the snow park, terrain based learning area (tbl)
to your standard trail grooming.
Our SATTM (steering assitance technology)
will help you improve you snow grooming handling.
tracks are reinforced with steel wear plates that offer more resistance with an excellent grip for steeper gradients or in icy conditions.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSWeight Engine TracksALPINE 510
• Total weight: 11 000 kg
• Weight/power ratio: 23 kg/hp
• Type: VOLVO PENTA D13 (6 cylinder direct
injection, air to air intercooler)
• Capacity: 12,75 l
• Power kW/hp (rpm): 375/510 (1 400)
• Maximum torque Nm: 2 595 /1 914 lbs from 1 200 rpm
• Diesel tank capacity: 310 l
• Diesel exhaust fluid tank capacity: 40 l
• Fuel consumption: from 20 l/h
• Emissions standard: Tier 4
Hydrostatic drive system
• Sauer Danfoss
• Steel or aluminium
• Alternator: 24V-150A
• Batteries: 12V-140Ah x 2
• Speed, continuously variable: 0-22 km/h
• Climbing ability : 100% (45°)